Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
ETC Texture Compressor's Fast, Normal, Best properties stay in "Legacy" configuration when set to "Default"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1277170_ETCTexture.zip" project
2. Go to File -> Project Settings
3. Select the Editor category in the Project Settings
4. Set the ETC Texture Compressor Behaviour property to "Default"
Expected result: Fast is set to "etcpak", Normal is set to "ETCPACK Fast", Best is set to "Etc2Comp Best"
Actual result: Fast is set to "ETCPACK Fast", Normal is set to "Etc2Comp Fast", Best is set to "ETCPACK Best"
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a8, 2020.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0a7
- When the configuration is set to "Legacy", the Normal should be "ETCPACK Fast", but is "Etc2Comp Fast" instead
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Packman] Artifacts appear in the maximized Package manager window on multiple clicking Package manager tabs
- Potential race condition inside AssetDatabase.ParallelEnumeration
- Multiple unsaved changes dialogs appear for the same window if window was docked and undocked
- Caching preprocessor does not support 1.#INF
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile