Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
ETC Texture Compressor's Fast, Normal, Best properties stay in "Legacy" configuration when set to "Default"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1277170_ETCTexture.zip" project
2. Go to File -> Project Settings
3. Select the Editor category in the Project Settings
4. Set the ETC Texture Compressor Behaviour property to "Default"
Expected result: Fast is set to "etcpak", Normal is set to "ETCPACK Fast", Best is set to "Etc2Comp Best"
Actual result: Fast is set to "ETCPACK Fast", Normal is set to "Etc2Comp Fast", Best is set to "ETCPACK Best"
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a8, 2020.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0a7
- When the configuration is set to "Legacy", the Normal should be "ETCPACK Fast", but is "Etc2Comp Fast" instead
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field