Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
ETC Texture Compressor's Fast, Normal, Best properties stay in "Legacy" configuration when set to "Default"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1277170_ETCTexture.zip" project
2. Go to File -> Project Settings
3. Select the Editor category in the Project Settings
4. Set the ETC Texture Compressor Behaviour property to "Default"
Expected result: Fast is set to "etcpak", Normal is set to "ETCPACK Fast", Best is set to "Etc2Comp Best"
Actual result: Fast is set to "ETCPACK Fast", Normal is set to "Etc2Comp Fast", Best is set to "ETCPACK Best"
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a8, 2020.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0a7
- When the configuration is set to "Legacy", the Normal should be "ETCPACK Fast", but is "Etc2Comp Fast" instead
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made