Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
ETC Texture Compressor's Fast, Normal, Best properties stay in "Legacy" configuration when set to "Default"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1277170_ETCTexture.zip" project
2. Go to File -> Project Settings
3. Select the Editor category in the Project Settings
4. Set the ETC Texture Compressor Behaviour property to "Default"
Expected result: Fast is set to "etcpak", Normal is set to "ETCPACK Fast", Best is set to "Etc2Comp Best"
Actual result: Fast is set to "ETCPACK Fast", Normal is set to "Etc2Comp Fast", Best is set to "ETCPACK Best"
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a8, 2020.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0a7
- When the configuration is set to "Legacy", the Normal should be "ETCPACK Fast", but is "Etc2Comp Fast" instead
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project