Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
ETC Texture Compressor's Fast, Normal, Best properties stay in "Legacy" configuration when set to "Default"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1277170_ETCTexture.zip" project
2. Go to File -> Project Settings
3. Select the Editor category in the Project Settings
4. Set the ETC Texture Compressor Behaviour property to "Default"
Expected result: Fast is set to "etcpak", Normal is set to "ETCPACK Fast", Best is set to "Etc2Comp Best"
Actual result: Fast is set to "ETCPACK Fast", Normal is set to "Etc2Comp Fast", Best is set to "ETCPACK Best"
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a8, 2020.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0a7
- When the configuration is set to "Legacy", the Normal should be "ETCPACK Fast", but is "Etc2Comp Fast" instead
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in: 2021.1.0a1