Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Errors returned or Editor crash when AddComponent is called in Awake()
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the Crasheditor scene
- press play
- select the CrashEditor object in the Hierarchy
- activate the object
- press stop and Unity will hard crash (no bug reporter)
Crash occurs 2 out of 5 times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again