Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.1.X
Errors are thrown when re-importing Asset folders containing .ttf files
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. From the attached folder (TESTING_FILES.zip), drag and drop the folder "Fonts_1_NoMeta" into the Assets folder of the Project view in the Editor
3. Repeat the same with the folder "Fonts_2_NoMeta"
4. Close the Editor and re-open the project
5. From the Assets folder in the Project view, right-click the folder "Fonts_1_NoMeta" and select "Reimport"
6. Observe the Console and clear it
7. Right-click the folder "Fonts_2_NoMeta" and select "Reimport"
8. Observe the Console
Expected result: no errors are encountered reimporting either folder
Actual result: Console error after reimporting the first folder: "The asset at Assets/Fonts_1_NoMeta/Atkinson-Hyperlegible-Bold-102.ttf has been scheduled for reimport during the Refresh loop and Loading of it has been attempted [...]", but no errors after reimporting the second
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a12, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b15, 2022.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.2.0a11
Notes: From Editor version 2020.2.0a12 to 2020.3.3f1, a different error is encountered: Assertion failed on expression: 'ins.second || ins.first->second == artifactID || (ins.first->second == CircularDependencyArtifactID() && !artifactID.IsValid()) || GetPathFromAssetGuidV2(key.GetGUID()).ends_with(".cs")'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker