Search Issue Tracker
Error when trying to append a project after removing 'Unity-iPhone Tests' target in xcode
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build to iOS, make sure to Append to the existing project in the "XCode-iOS" folder.
3. "Error building Player: ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary." is thrown in console.
Or simply create a new project, build , remove 'Unity-iPhone Tests' in xcode, build with append
Error building Player: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode