Search Issue Tracker
Error when trying to append a project after removing 'Unity-iPhone Tests' target in xcode
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build to iOS, make sure to Append to the existing project in the "XCode-iOS" folder.
3. "Error building Player: ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary." is thrown in console.
Or simply create a new project, build , remove 'Unity-iPhone Tests' in xcode, build with append
Error building Player: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform