Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Error when destroying a GameObject instance with SkinnedCloth component
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene and press play
- create new objects
- click on Destroy last object and notice the error in the console
You'll get error "PhysicsSDK: NpScene::setGravity: WriteLock is still acquired. Procedure call skipped to avoid a deadlock!"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events