Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Error when changing format to "BC5" with TextureImporter and a pop-up for "Unapplied import settings" when deselecting texture
1. Open "TextureImportTest.zip" project
2. Click on "Damaged Painted Concrete_Normal" texture
3. Notice an error: "ArgumentException: Getting control 5's position in a group with only 5 controls when doing repaint"
4. Deselect the texture
5. Notice a pop-up "Unapplied import settings"
Expected Result: No errors due to using "BC5" format/ No pop-up for "Unapplied import settings" when settings have not been changed
Actual Result: Error when changing the format to "BC5" with TextureImporter and a pop-up for "Unapplied import settings" when deselecting texture
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a11
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.3f1
Did not reproduce on: 2018.2.20f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.19f1, 2017.3.0a1
These errors appear only on 2018.3.0a1 - 2019.1.0a9
"ArgumentException: Getting control 5's position in a group with only 5 controls when doing repaint
"Unexpected top level layout group! Missing GUILayout.EndScrollView/EndVertical/EndHorizontal?"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details