Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Error spam in Console, when using a custom Curve Editor
- Import attached "TestWindow.unitypackage" and launch "test" scene
- Go to "Test" in top menu bar an select "CurveField Test"
- Dock the "Test Window" somewhere in the editor
- Click on the curve in the Test Window and observe that the Curve Editor appears. Also observe that there are no errors in Console
- Reimport all and observe the following errors in Console:
"m_PathToGUID.count(goodPath) == 0"
- Click on the curve field in Test Window and observe the following error messages:
"Style.Draw may not be called with GUIContent that is null.
Could reproduce on the latest version 5.0.0a7 (99a2a2d4bb7d)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open