Search Issue Tracker
Error regarding invalid TextureFormat when calling SupportsTextureFormat
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "817739.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run it
4. Scroll to the bottom of console and notice four lines at the end that instead of True or False has "(Failed SupportsTextureFormat; format is not a valid TextureFormat)"
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true