Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Error of copying assembly appears after installing memory profiler package when Multiplayer HLAPI package is installed
1. Open attached project
2. Install multiplayer HLAPI package is it's not installed
3. Go to the package manager and uninstall memory profiler
4. Install again package memory profiler
5. Check the console for the error
Actual result: Console throws error:
Copying assembly from 'Temp/com.unity.multiplayer-hlapi.Runtime.dll' to 'Library/ScriptAssemblies/com.unity.multiplayer-hlapi.Runtime.dll' failed
Expected result: There should be no error.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a11; 2019.1.0f2; 2019.2.0a11
Not reproducable in: 2018.3.13f1 because there is no multiplayer HLAPI package; 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform