Search Issue Tracker
Error occurs when discarding changes of Scene that has GameObject with "DontSave" flags and its Child without HideFlags
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1245240-DiscardChanges"
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Select the GameObject "Test"
4. Set value of "Create Object" to True in the "Test (Script)" component in the Inspector
5. Select "Discard Changes" in the menu in the Hierarchy
6. Observe the Console window
Expected results: no errors occur
Actual results: the error "Can't destroy Transform component of 'Child'. If you want to destroy the game object, please call 'Destroy' on the game object instead. Destroying the transform component is not allowed" occurs
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open