Search Issue Tracker
Error is not generated if you use the index of the component instead of the letters.
iphone: There are some Vector3 properties that can not be modified by component. For instance, you can't set bounds.min.x, bounds.max.y, or transform.position.z. Trying to do this generates a helpful error, as it should. However, the same error is not generated if you use the index of the component instead of the letters. For example, setting bounds.min, bounds.max[y], or transform.position will not do anything, but it also won't generate an error. Please make the error appear for the latter case as well.
This is a problem with both Unity and Unity iPhone.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object