Search Issue Tracker
Error is not generated if you use the index of the component instead of the letters.
iphone: There are some Vector3 properties that can not be modified by component. For instance, you can't set bounds.min.x, bounds.max.y, or transform.position.z. Trying to do this generates a helpful error, as it should. However, the same error is not generated if you use the index of the component instead of the letters. For example, setting bounds.min, bounds.max[y], or transform.position will not do anything, but it also won't generate an error. Please make the error appear for the latter case as well.
This is a problem with both Unity and Unity iPhone.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string