Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Error "InvalidOperationException" is thrown when running test in Test Runner with DOTS Hierarchy window open
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1422520.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" in Scenes
3. Press Window -> Dots -> Hierarchy
4. Press Window -> General -> Test Runner and select "DOTSHierarchyErrorSpam"
5. Run the selected test
6. Observe the Console
Expected result: No errors in the Console
Actual result: There are errors in the Console
Reproducible with: 0.51.0-preview.32, 0.51.1-preview.21 (2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.7f1)
Could not test with: 0.17.0-preview.42 (2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.7f1) (due to compiler errors)
Reproducible on: Windows 10 Pro
- Issue happens only when the DOTS Hierarchy window is open
- After closing the DOTS Hierarchy window or entering and exiting Play Mode, errors disappear
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px