Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.2.X
Found in [Package]
Error in "UnityEditor.Rendering.HighDefinition.HDLightExplorer" after creating new scene when Light Explorer window is opened
Steps to repro:
1. Create the new HDRP project and scene;
2. Add empty gameobject;
3. In the Inspector click Add Component>Light;
4. In the context menu select Window>Rendering>Light Explorer;
5. In the context menu select File>New Scene and double-click on Empty;
6. Press Don't Save in the popup window.
Exception in NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.Rendering.HighDefinition.HDLightExplorerExtension+<>c.<GetHDLightColumns>b__12_3 (UnityEngine.Rect r, UnityEditor.SerializedProperty prop, UnityEditor.SerializedProperty dep) (at Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Editor/Lighting/HDLightExplorerExtension.cs:244) is shown.
See attached video.
Regression introduced in-between Versions 2021.1 and 2022.2.
No errors are shown after creating new scene.
- Reproducible in Version 2022.2.0a1, 2020.3.25f1;
- Not reproducible in Version 2020.3.25f1;
- Reproducible on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video