Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.29f1, 2022.3.6f1, 2023.1.5f1, 2023.2.0a22
"Error: IL2CPP error (no further information about what managed code was being converted is available)" thrown when building the project for UWP
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1581088.zip"
2. Build the project
Expected results: Build is successful
Actual results: Build fails with "Error: IL2CPP error (no further information about what managed code was being converted is available)"
Reproducible with: 2021.3.27f1, 2022.3.1f1, 2023.1.0b19, 2023.2.0a19
Reproducible on: Windows 10 UWP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)