Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Error: "Heightmaps above 4096x4096 in resolution are not supported" after Import Height Map Raw
See user's description. Also present in 4.1.4.f1
(Create Blank Project
Terrain > Create Terrain
Terrain > Import Height Map Raw
Select Attached File
Set Byte Order to Windows (Note Imported as 4096^2 - will be resized to 4097)
Terrain > Set Resolution)
In Unity 4.2.b3 there is no error but "Heightmap Resolution" is still 4097 (but seems should be 4096) and Editor become very "slow"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"