Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Error "Getting control 2's position in a group..." appears when opening Timeline window with expanded object details
1. Open project attached (or create new one).
2. Create empty GameObject.
3. Create new Timeline for that object.
4. Press Record and move object in scene.
5. Expand object details in Timeline.
6. Select other Timeline or object.
7. Select Timeline with expanded object details.
Expected result: Nothing changes.
Actual result: New messages in console:
Message: Getting control 2's position in a group with only 2 controls when doing Repaint
Error: ArgumentException: Getting control 2's position in a group with only 2 controls when doing Repaint
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source