Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Error "Getting control 2's position in a group..." appears when opening Timeline window with expanded object details
1. Open project attached (or create new one).
2. Create empty GameObject.
3. Create new Timeline for that object.
4. Press Record and move object in scene.
5. Expand object details in Timeline.
6. Select other Timeline or object.
7. Select Timeline with expanded object details.
Expected result: Nothing changes.
Actual result: New messages in console:
Message: Getting control 2's position in a group with only 2 controls when doing Repaint
Error: ArgumentException: Getting control 2's position in a group with only 2 controls when doing Repaint
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab