Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Error "Getting control 2's position in a group..." appears when opening Timeline window with expanded object details
1. Open project attached (or create new one).
2. Create empty GameObject.
3. Create new Timeline for that object.
4. Press Record and move object in scene.
5. Expand object details in Timeline.
6. Select other Timeline or object.
7. Select Timeline with expanded object details.
Expected result: Nothing changes.
Actual result: New messages in console:
Message: Getting control 2's position in a group with only 2 controls when doing Repaint
Error: ArgumentException: Getting control 2's position in a group with only 2 controls when doing Repaint
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target