Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
In Progress in 2022.2.X
Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project
1. Open the attached project "ZSerializer.zip"
2. In File > Build Settings make sure that "ZSerializer/Samples/2 - Scene Groups/House/Scenes/Main Menu", "ZSerializer/Samples/2 - Scene Groups/House/Scenes/Bedroom", "ZSerializer/Samples/2 - Scene Groups/House/Scenes/Kitchen" Scenes are added in Scenes in Build
4. Observe the Console
Expected result: There are no errors, Build is successful
Actual result: Build fails with error: "The type or namespace name 'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine' (are you missing an assembly reference?)"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.4f1, 2021.2.13f1, 2022.1.0b10, 2022.2.0a6
Could not test with: 2019.4.36f1 - Project breaks due to downgrade
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU