Search Issue Tracker
Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets
1) Open attached project
2) Build and run on IL2CPP based platform (Tested Windows and WebGL)
Expected: The scene works normally, clicking button increments the counter.
Actual: Either the scene fails to load (WebGL), or the script fails (Windows)
Reproduced in 5.6.5f1, 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0b8
Not reproduced with Mono Windows or in Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] SelectionDragger dragging node is slow
- [Particles] Assigning non-r/w mesh to particle system shape module doesn't work anymore in Editor
- Timeline Preview mode locks Prefab isolation mode
- Unity crashes on "CalculateSurfaceArea" when selecting a specific prefab in the Hierarchy or in the Project Window
- UI Image Animation flickers in a Standalone build