Search Issue Tracker
Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets
1) Open attached project
2) Build and run on IL2CPP based platform (Tested Windows and WebGL)
Expected: The scene works normally, clicking button increments the counter.
Actual: Either the scene fails to load (WebGL), or the script fails (Windows)
Reproduced in 5.6.5f1, 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0b8
Not reproduced with Mono Windows or in Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities