Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Error about animation event not having a receiver when the event's "Function" field is ended with a space
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1111933-FunctionNameNotTrimmed" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe Console Window
Expected result: no error messages in Console Window
Actual result: error in Console Window "'Main Camera' AnimationEvent 'Listener ' has no receiver! Are you missing a component?"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work