Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Error about animation event not having a receiver when the event's "Function" field is ended with a space
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1111933-FunctionNameNotTrimmed" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe Console Window
Expected result: no error messages in Console Window
Actual result: error in Console Window "'Main Camera' AnimationEvent 'Listener ' has no receiver! Are you missing a component?"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project
- Link to documentation for PlayableDirector Component is broken