Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Error about animation event not having a receiver when the event's "Function" field is ended with a space
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1111933-FunctionNameNotTrimmed" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe Console Window
Expected result: no error messages in Console Window
Actual result: error in Console Window "'Main Camera' AnimationEvent 'Listener ' has no receiver! Are you missing a component?"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler