Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Error about animation event not having a receiver when the event's "Function" field is ended with a space
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1111933-FunctionNameNotTrimmed" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe Console Window
Expected result: no error messages in Console Window
Actual result: error in Console Window "'Main Camera' AnimationEvent 'Listener ' has no receiver! Are you missing a component?"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true