Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Error about animation event not having a receiver when the event's "Function" field is ended with a space
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1111933-FunctionNameNotTrimmed" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe Console Window
Expected result: no error messages in Console Window
Actual result: error in Console Window "'Main Camera' AnimationEvent 'Listener ' has no receiver! Are you missing a component?"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window