Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
API for environmentMIS property in LightingSettings is not exposed
environmentMIS property in LightingSettings is not exposed to public scripting API.
The user would expect to be able to modify this, because it is possible to edit in the Lighting window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes