Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Enum HumanBodyBones does not point to correct value when using PropertyField in UIToolkit
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "Bug"
2. In the Hierarchy, select the "Armature_UIToolkit" GameObject
3. In the Inspector, view the currently selected "Bone" enumerator value
4. Click the "Attach Prop" Button
5. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: Currently selected enum value is logged
Actual result: The sequential enum value is logged
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a5, 2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.13f1 (1.0.0-preview.14), 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0a4
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.28f1 (UI Toolkit is not available)
- Not reproducible with IMGUI PropertyField
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first