Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Windows] EndLayout group or Stack empty error is thrown when triggering an operation that takes a long time in UI
How to reproduce:
1. Open given Unity project
2. Go Window -> Custom -> Asset Bundle Builder
3. Press Build button
Expected result: Asset bundle build should be completed and it should be written in the Console
Actual result: Error is thrown
Another scenario to reproduce this issue is by applying modified Avtar mapping settings.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Import a 3D model.
3. Select the imported model in the project tab.
4. Rig > Configure > Mapping
5. Make some changes in Body of 3d model
6. Edit > Undo Avtar mapping modified or Ctrl/Cmd+Z
7. Select "Muscle & Settings"
8. Select "Apply" from "Unapplied import settings"
Regression first introduced in: 2017.3.0a1
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b9, 2018.2.0b1, 2018.1.0f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p2
Fixed in 2018.3.0a1
Backported to 2017.4.12f1, 2018.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default