Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
[Windows] EndLayout group or Stack empty error is thrown when triggering an operation that takes a long time in UI
How to reproduce:
1. Open given Unity project
2. Go Window -> Custom -> Asset Bundle Builder
3. Press Build button
Expected result: Asset bundle build should be completed and it should be written in the Console
Actual result: Error is thrown
Another scenario to reproduce this issue is by applying modified Avtar mapping settings.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Import a 3D model.
3. Select the imported model in the project tab.
4. Rig > Configure > Mapping
5. Make some changes in Body of 3d model
6. Edit > Undo Avtar mapping modified or Ctrl/Cmd+Z
7. Select "Muscle & Settings"
8. Select "Apply" from "Unapplied import settings"
Regression first introduced in: 2017.3.0a1
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b9, 2018.2.0b1, 2018.1.0f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p2
Fixed in 2018.3.0a1
Backported to 2017.4.12f1, 2018.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name