Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
Enabling WebSockets in NetworkManager maxes out a CPU core
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached "WebSocketsPerformance.zip"
2. open and enter play mode in scene "Main"
3. start host
4. open resource manager and see cpu usage
- one of the cores is running on 90-100%
Reproduced: 5.2.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project
- [Adreno][Vulkan][Android] Models rendered with Blend "One Zero" or an implicit blend mode create artifacts on Vulkan
- [iOS] Build crashes when orientation is set to Portrait Upside Down on devices without Home button