Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
Enabling WebSockets in NetworkManager maxes out a CPU core
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached "WebSocketsPerformance.zip"
2. open and enter play mode in scene "Main"
3. start host
4. open resource manager and see cpu usage
- one of the cores is running on 90-100%
Reproduced: 5.2.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR