Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Enabling Graphics Jobs in 2019.3.x results in a crash (or nothing rendering) on HoloLens 2
1. What happened
When creating a new project in 2019.3.x Graphics Jobs are enabled by default. Having graphics jobs on and launching to HoloLens 2 results in either nothing rendering or a crash in the Unity player.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Build and launch the SampleScene onto a HoloLens 2
- Note the player crashes or runs and renderings nothing.
- Go back to the Unity editor and disabled Graphics Jobs under Project Settings->Player->Other Settings->Graphics Jobs
- Build and launch the SampleScene again for HoloLens 2
- The player now renders the scene appropriately.
Reproduced in Built-in XR
Have not confirmed if this occurs in XR SDK
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player