Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Enabling Graphics Jobs in 2019.3.x results in a crash (or nothing rendering) on HoloLens 2
1. What happened
When creating a new project in 2019.3.x Graphics Jobs are enabled by default. Having graphics jobs on and launching to HoloLens 2 results in either nothing rendering or a crash in the Unity player.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Build and launch the SampleScene onto a HoloLens 2
- Note the player crashes or runs and renderings nothing.
- Go back to the Unity editor and disabled Graphics Jobs under Project Settings->Player->Other Settings->Graphics Jobs
- Build and launch the SampleScene again for HoloLens 2
- The player now renders the scene appropriately.
Reproduced in Built-in XR
Have not confirmed if this occurs in XR SDK
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields in "Scene Template Pipeline" section look messy
- Can't import asset via Package Manager when it consists of sub-packages and one of them is already imported
- CubemapArrays and Cubemaps take up significantly more memory than on other platforms when working with a Windows project
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Now the proper multithreading system will be used for hololens 2