Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
ENABLE_INPUT_SYSTEM symbol is not being updated when the Input system is changed in Player settings
1) Open SampleScene in the attached project
2) See the debug message in the console. If it's not there, enter playmode.
3) In Player settings, change Active Input Handling to the new input system
Console will log that the new system is used
Console will say that the Old system is still being used.
This happens because Unity doesnt recompile after the setting is changed. To be sure of this you can add a space in Packages->Core RP Library->Editor Unity.RenderPipelines.Core.Editor and hit save. It will recompile and the debug will now correctly show what input system is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved