Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
ENABLE_INPUT_SYSTEM symbol is not being updated when the Input system is changed in Player settings
1) Open SampleScene in the attached project
2) See the debug message in the console. If it's not there, enter playmode.
3) In Player settings, change Active Input Handling to the new input system
Console will log that the new system is used
Console will say that the Old system is still being used.
This happens because Unity doesnt recompile after the setting is changed. To be sure of this you can add a space in Packages->Core RP Library->Editor Unity.RenderPipelines.Core.Editor and hit save. It will recompile and the debug will now correctly show what input system is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR