Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Empty warnings pop up pointing to prefabs when opening the project
1. Open the attached project
Expected result: Warnings pop up, but aren't empty
Actual result: Warnings are empty, when they pop up
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes