Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Empty app crashes on Android devices when built on Mac in "non-dev" mode from Unity 5.4
When deploying an empty scene project to Android (tested on a Galaxy S6), when the deployed apk is launched on the phone it immediately crashes showing an error message like "Unfortunately <app name> has stopped."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process