Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Empty app crashes on Android devices when built on Mac in "non-dev" mode from Unity 5.4
When deploying an empty scene project to Android (tested on a Galaxy S6), when the deployed apk is launched on the phone it immediately crashes showing an error message like "Unfortunately <app name> has stopped."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform