Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Empty app crashes on Android devices when built on Mac in "non-dev" mode from Unity 5.4
When deploying an empty scene project to Android (tested on a Galaxy S6), when the deployed apk is launched on the phone it immediately crashes showing an error message like "Unfortunately <app name> has stopped."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Mar 31, 2017 05:21
I am getting this this problem in unity release 5.5.2. :(. Can some one help in this.
Jul 18, 2016 16:32
Got the same error on xperia Z1. Error message and running (!) game in the background.
May 16, 2016 06:03
private void onClientDisconnect(NetworkMessage netMsg)
This netMsg.conn.address is null when client disconnect.
May 09, 2016 21:10
I'm seeing this bug in 5.4.0b.17 on Tango Developer tablets. So far the only error log I get is:
E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-433
Process: com.Mirada.TTest, PID: 5216
java.lang.Error: FATAL EXCEPTION [Thread-433]
Unity version : 5.4.0b17
Device model : Google Project Tango Tablet Development Kit
Works in development build mode, cannot find a way to get it to work when not in a development build
Mar 17, 2016 06:44
Happens to me also on Nexus 4.