Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Empty app crashes on Android devices when built on Mac in "non-dev" mode from Unity 5.4
When deploying an empty scene project to Android (tested on a Galaxy S6), when the deployed apk is launched on the phone it immediately crashes showing an error message like "Unfortunately <app name> has stopped."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar