Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Empty app crashes on Android devices when built on Mac in "non-dev" mode from Unity 5.4
When deploying an empty scene project to Android (tested on a Galaxy S6), when the deployed apk is launched on the phone it immediately crashes showing an error message like "Unfortunately <app name> has stopped."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted