Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
Embedded packages in projects using VCS are checked out when opening the project
1) Create an empty project.
2) Configure it to be tracked by Perforce and push it to Perforce.
3) Add an embedded package to the project. Click the dialog button to add the package.
4) Push the Perforce changelist.
5) With a different client/P4 workspace, fetch the project. (Or close Unity, clear the Library folder, and re-open the project.)
Embedded packages should not be Checked Out in Perforce.
A prompt is shown with the message "Embedded package assets needs to be added to Version Control." and the dialog button is "Check Out". Clicking that button marks all files of the embedded package as checked out in P4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine