Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
Embedded packages in projects using VCS are checked out when opening the project
1) Create an empty project.
2) Configure it to be tracked by Perforce and push it to Perforce.
3) Add an embedded package to the project. Click the dialog button to add the package.
4) Push the Perforce changelist.
5) With a different client/P4 workspace, fetch the project. (Or close Unity, clear the Library folder, and re-open the project.)
Embedded packages should not be Checked Out in Perforce.
A prompt is shown with the message "Embedded package assets needs to be added to Version Control." and the dialog button is "Check Out". Clicking that button marks all files of the embedded package as checked out in P4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material
- Unable to get textureOverrideSettings from BuildPipeline.GetBuildTargetName when trying to pass in the platform string
- Getting the current process name returns Null when building with IL2CPP
- Documentation page is not displayed for the user when he clicks on "Open Reference for SceneTemplateAsset" question mark