Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1
Elevating terrain using TerrainData.SetHeights results in Raycast not hitting some of it
1. Open attached Unity project "TerrainTest2.zip"
2. Open "Scene" scene
3. Go into play mode
4. Move the mouse around the terrain in Game View
5. Observe Scene view
Expected result: Raycast should hit every place of the terrain (see attached gif "TerrainExpected.gif")
Actual result: Raycast does not hit in some places of the terrain (see attached gif "TerrainActual.gif")
Regression first introduced in: 5.6.0a1
Reproduced on: 5.6.0a1, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a1
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project