Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Elevating terrain using TerrainData.SetHeights results in Raycast not hitting some of it
1. Open attached Unity project "TerrainTest2.zip"
2. Open "Scene" scene
3. Go into play mode
4. Move the mouse around the terrain in Game View
5. Observe Scene view
Expected result: Raycast should hit every place of the terrain (see attached gif "TerrainExpected.gif")
Actual result: Raycast does not hit in some places of the terrain (see attached gif "TerrainActual.gif")
Regression first introduced in: 5.6.0a1
Reproduced on: 5.6.0a1, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a1
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags