Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Elements overlap one another in the Inspector window when using MinAttributes and resizing the Inspector window
1. Open the attached user's project "Bug Test.zip"
2. Open "test.unity" Scene
3. Select the "GameObject" in the Hierarchy window
4. Open the Inspector window
5. Reduce the width of the Inspector window and observe
Expected result: Variable names and their fields are clearly visible
Actual result: Variable names and their field are overlapping
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a8
- Issue reproduces when using MinAttribute
- Issue does not reproduce when using RangeAttribute or SerializeField
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0a13