Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Elements overlap one another in the Inspector window when using MinAttributes and resizing the Inspector window
1. Open the attached user's project "Bug Test.zip"
2. Open "test.unity" Scene
3. Select the "GameObject" in the Hierarchy window
4. Open the Inspector window
5. Reduce the width of the Inspector window and observe
Expected result: Variable names and their fields are clearly visible
Actual result: Variable names and their field are overlapping
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a8
- Issue reproduces when using MinAttribute
- Issue does not reproduce when using RangeAttribute or SerializeField
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes