Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Elements in the deepest level disappear when editing list size while using reorderable lists and the deepest list is expanded
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "bug3.zip"
2. Select "GameObject" GameObjects in the Hierarchy
3. In Inspector, expand "Array 3D" > "Element 0" > "Table" > "Element 0" > "Row"
4. Change the value of "Row"
Expected result: Element 1 does not disappear while editing "Row" field
Actual result: Element 1 disappears while editing "Row" field
Reproducible with - 2021.1.0b3, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.a16
Not reproducible with - 2020.3.7f1, 2021.1.0b2
Could not test (no reorderables) - 2018.4, 2019.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU
- Deselected Game View is rendered incorrectly when resizing Game View window in two Game View window setup
- [macOS] Color picker preview shows colorful pixels when cursor is dragged on the sides of the screen
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled