Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Elements in the deepest level disappear when editing list size while using reorderable lists and the deepest list is expanded
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "bug3.zip"
2. Select "GameObject" GameObjects in the Hierarchy
3. In Inspector, expand "Array 3D" > "Element 0" > "Table" > "Element 0" > "Row"
4. Change the value of "Row"
Expected result: Element 1 does not disappear while editing "Row" field
Actual result: Element 1 disappears while editing "Row" field
Reproducible with - 2021.1.0b3, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.a16
Not reproducible with - 2020.3.7f1, 2021.1.0b2
Could not test (no reorderables) - 2018.4, 2019.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property