Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
Elements in the deepest level disappear when editing list size while using reorderable lists and the deepest list is expanded
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "bug3.zip"
2. Select "GameObject" GameObjects in the Hierarchy
3. In Inspector, expand "Array 3D" > "Element 0" > "Table" > "Element 0" > "Row"
4. Change the value of "Row"
Expected result: Element 1 does not disappear while editing "Row" field
Actual result: Element 1 disappears while editing "Row" field
Reproducible with - 2021.1.0b3, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.a16
Not reproducible with - 2020.3.7f1, 2021.1.0b2
Could not test (no reorderables) - 2018.4, 2019.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets