Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Elements in the deepest level disappear when editing list size while using reorderable lists and the deepest list is expanded
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "bug3.zip"
2. Select "GameObject" GameObjects in the Hierarchy
3. In Inspector, expand "Array 3D" > "Element 0" > "Table" > "Element 0" > "Row"
4. Change the value of "Row"
Expected result: Element 1 does not disappear while editing "Row" field
Actual result: Element 1 disappears while editing "Row" field
Reproducible with - 2021.1.0b3, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.a16
Not reproducible with - 2020.3.7f1, 2021.1.0b2
Could not test (no reorderables) - 2018.4, 2019.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values