Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Elements in the deepest level disappear when editing list size while using reorderable lists and the deepest list is expanded
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "bug3.zip"
2. Select "GameObject" GameObjects in the Hierarchy
3. In Inspector, expand "Array 3D" > "Element 0" > "Table" > "Element 0" > "Row"
4. Change the value of "Row"
Expected result: Element 1 does not disappear while editing "Row" field
Actual result: Element 1 disappears while editing "Row" field
Reproducible with - 2021.1.0b3, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.a16
Not reproducible with - 2020.3.7f1, 2021.1.0b2
Could not test (no reorderables) - 2018.4, 2019.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true