Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.27f1, 2022.2.16f1, 2023.1.0b12, 2023.2.0a9
EditorWindowTitle attribute does not work when applied to custom EditorWindow
1. Open the attached project “WindowBug”
2. Press “BUG REPORT>Window with custom title“
3. Observe the opened window title
Expected result: The opened window has a custom title
Actual result: The default title is applied to the editor window
Reproducible with: 2020.3.44f1, 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.6f1, 2023.1.0b3, 2023.2.0a3
Reproducible on: Windows 11
Note: EditorWindowTitle attribute works on the Scenes, but not on the Editor Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Vertex data is displaced when building with Addressables with Optimize Mesh Data enabled
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
Feb 20, 2023 01:58
I hope I can talk a little about crypto scam because I was a victim and wouldn't want anybody else to fall for those operating in cyberspace who pose as cryptocurrency brokers and offer enormous returns. All results are displayed on the screen only; they cannot be retracted.
I would have lost all $97,000 I invested with a company called FXtrading if it weren't for the help of a tech guy with the email (HACKWITHADRIANLAMO @ gmail .com). I'm still amazed at how ADRIAN LAMO was able to recover all the money I believed had been lost for good.
I would want to advise the general public to steer clear of any binary option company that advertises big returns online because cryptocurrency scams are now highly prevalent in cyberspace.