Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[EditorTool] Active Tool window isn't save in the project layout
1. Open a new project
2. Open the Active Tool window (Windows-> General -> Active Tool)
3. Close/Reopen the project
Result: The Active Tool should have been saved in the layout so it's persistent between editor sessions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue