Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
EditorSceneManager: sceneClosing and sceneClosed callbacks are not called when switching between scenes
How to reproduce:
1. Open attaches Unity project
2. Create new scene
3. Open created scene
Expected result: "SceneClosing", "SceneClosed", "SceneOpening" and "SceneOpened" messages pop up in the Console window.
Actual result: Only "SceneOpening" and "SceneOpened" messages pop up in the Console window.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b8, 2017.3.1p2, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.1.3p1, 5.6.5p2.
Note: This works properly when two scenes are opened and then one is unloaded or removed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%