Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
EditorSceneManager: sceneClosing and sceneClosed callbacks are not called when switching between scenes
How to reproduce:
1. Open attaches Unity project
2. Create new scene
3. Open created scene
Expected result: "SceneClosing", "SceneClosed", "SceneOpening" and "SceneOpened" messages pop up in the Console window.
Actual result: Only "SceneOpening" and "SceneOpened" messages pop up in the Console window.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b8, 2017.3.1p2, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.1.3p1, 5.6.5p2.
Note: This works properly when two scenes are opened and then one is unloaded or removed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field