Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
EditorSceneManager: sceneClosing and sceneClosed callbacks are not called when switching between scenes
How to reproduce:
1. Open attaches Unity project
2. Create new scene
3. Open created scene
Expected result: "SceneClosing", "SceneClosed", "SceneOpening" and "SceneOpened" messages pop up in the Console window.
Actual result: Only "SceneOpening" and "SceneOpened" messages pop up in the Console window.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b8, 2017.3.1p2, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.1.3p1, 5.6.5p2.
Note: This works properly when two scenes are opened and then one is unloaded or removed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio preview in Inspector does not work when Disable Unity Audio is enabled
- Crash on MemoryManager::Deallocate when reimporting VFX Graph Asset
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building AssetBundle
- Build crash when loading next scene
- Debug.Log applies formatting for date and time in the DateTime struct when using string interpolation