Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
EditorSceneManager: sceneClosing and sceneClosed callbacks are not called when switching between scenes
How to reproduce:
1. Open attaches Unity project
2. Create new scene
3. Open created scene
Expected result: "SceneClosing", "SceneClosed", "SceneOpening" and "SceneOpened" messages pop up in the Console window.
Actual result: Only "SceneOpening" and "SceneOpened" messages pop up in the Console window.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b8, 2017.3.1p2, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.1.3p1, 5.6.5p2.
Note: This works properly when two scenes are opened and then one is unloaded or removed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadowmask Mode property affects shadow rendering when using Baked Indirect
- Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
- Glob function isn't working with TextureImporter in Preset Manager
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming