Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
EditorSceneManager: sceneClosing and sceneClosed callbacks are not called when switching between scenes
How to reproduce:
1. Open attaches Unity project
2. Create new scene
3. Open created scene
Expected result: "SceneClosing", "SceneClosed", "SceneOpening" and "SceneOpened" messages pop up in the Console window.
Actual result: Only "SceneOpening" and "SceneOpened" messages pop up in the Console window.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b8, 2017.3.1p2, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.1.3p1, 5.6.5p2.
Note: This works properly when two scenes are opened and then one is unloaded or removed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh