Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
EditorGUIUtility.PingObject does not ping a newly created gameobject
1. Open attached project
2. In the menu go to GameObject -> Ping test
Actual behavior: only creates new game object
Expected behavior: besides created new game object, that new game object should be pinged
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete