Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.0
EditorGUIUtility.AddCursorRect with MouseCursor.Custom does not always render the custom cursor
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene Demo.unity
3. Select the GameObject gameobject
4. Position the cursor above the scene view
- Note how it turns into a custom cursor while gliding, but turns back into the default cursor after resting
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse