Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
EditorApplication.projectWindowItemOnGUI should also return the targeted sub-asset
projectWindowItemOnGUI does not allow identifying sub-assets, so for example you can't customize project view rendering of a Mesh part of an imported prefab. The callback only receives the main asset GUID.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display