Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
EditorApplication.projectWindowItemOnGUI should also return the targeted sub-asset
projectWindowItemOnGUI does not allow identifying sub-assets, so for example you can't customize project view rendering of a Mesh part of an imported prefab. The callback only receives the main asset GUID.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes on PersistentManager::InstanceIDToLocalSerializedObjectIdentifier when reimporting an asset
- [iOS] iPhone XR texture issues when using a vertex shader
- [macOS] Returned systemWidth and systemHeight are half of the correct values when using Display.main
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API