Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
EditorApplication.projectWindowItemOnGUI should also return the targeted sub-asset
projectWindowItemOnGUI does not allow identifying sub-assets, so for example you can't customize project view rendering of a Mesh part of an imported prefab. The callback only receives the main asset GUID.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadowmask Mode property affects shadow rendering when using Baked Indirect
- Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
- Glob function isn't working with TextureImporter in Preset Manager
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming