Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
EditorApplication.projectWindowItemOnGUI should also return the targeted sub-asset
projectWindowItemOnGUI does not allow identifying sub-assets, so for example you can't customize project view rendering of a Mesh part of an imported prefab. The callback only receives the main asset GUID.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Instance ID callback added to EditorApplication.ProjectWindowItemCallback in 2022.1.0a4