Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Editor windows layout is being saved/loaded incorrectly when saving undocked tabs
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Organize windows on an external monitor, as shown in "beforeLoad.png"
3. Save the layout
4. Load the layout
Expected result: after loading the layout, windows are refreshed and they stay in the same place
Actual result: windows change position (afterLoad.png)
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b1, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.10f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone