Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Editor windows layout is being saved/loaded incorrectly when saving undocked tabs
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Organize windows on an external monitor, as shown in "beforeLoad.png"
3. Save the layout
4. Load the layout
Expected result: after loading the layout, windows are refreshed and they stay in the same place
Actual result: windows change position (afterLoad.png)
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b1, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.10f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete