Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Editor windows layout is being saved/loaded incorrectly when saving undocked tabs
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Organize windows on an external monitor, as shown in "beforeLoad.png"
3. Save the layout
4. Load the layout
Expected result: after loading the layout, windows are refreshed and they stay in the same place
Actual result: windows change position (afterLoad.png)
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b1, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.10f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3