Search Issue Tracker
Editor windows layout is being saved/loaded incorrectly when saving undocked tabs
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Organize windows on an external monitor, as shown in "beforeLoad.png"
3. Save the layout
4. Load the layout
Expected result: after loading the layout, windows are refreshed and they stay in the same place
Actual result: windows change position (afterLoad.png)
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b1, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.10f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab