Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Editor windows become inaccesible when disabling additional monitors
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up two monitors and extend screen across them
2. (In case a laptop is used) Set the external monitor as your main display
3. Create an empty project and place the Editor on your main display
4. Drag the Game view onto the secondary monitor
5. Unplug the main monitor
Expected result: the Game view is present on the screen
Actual result: the Game view is not present on the screen
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a13
- user reports, that VFX Graph window automatically opens on switched off Wacom One tablet (connected to the computer), thus preventing the user from interacting with this window
- this issue affects many (if not all) windows in Unity: Inspector, Visual Effect Graph, Shader Graph windows, etc.
- there are multiple ways to reproduce the issue: you can switch screen projection to a single monitor, in which the Game view is present, instead of unplugging the monitor
- tested with Windows 10 only
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first