Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.0b16, 2023.3.0a11, 2024.1.0a1
[Editor][Windows] After native titlebar change, multiple Unity windows show up in Windows taskbar
With the change enabling native titlebars on secondary windows in the Windows editor, every secondary window has its own entry in the taskbar and alt+tab menu.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"