Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Editor Window goes blank ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project with Unity 5.4.0b24.
2. Select "Preview" tab in editor.
2. Close "Preview" tab in editor window
--- All tabs will close and you will get "ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index" error. "
--- Note that you will get this error only if you close selected tab.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0b24.
Not reproduced with: 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0b21.
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0