Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Editor Window goes blank ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project with Unity 5.4.0b24.
2. Select "Preview" tab in editor.
2. Close "Preview" tab in editor window
--- All tabs will close and you will get "ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index" error. "
--- Note that you will get this error only if you close selected tab.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0b24.
Not reproduced with: 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0b21.
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made