Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Editor Window goes blank ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project with Unity 5.4.0b24.
2. Select "Preview" tab in editor.
2. Close "Preview" tab in editor window
--- All tabs will close and you will get "ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index" error. "
--- Note that you will get this error only if you close selected tab.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0b24.
Not reproduced with: 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0b21.
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown