Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Editor Window goes blank ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project with Unity 5.4.0b24.
2. Select "Preview" tab in editor.
2. Close "Preview" tab in editor window
--- All tabs will close and you will get "ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index" error. "
--- Note that you will get this error only if you close selected tab.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0b24.
Not reproduced with: 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0b21.
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project