Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.15
Found in [Package]
Editor Window does not preserve the minimum height and width of UI Elements when resizing it
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project 'UI Window Bug.zip'
2. In the Main Menu bar click 'Window' > 'Example'
3. In the 'Example' window select and drag the split view's dragline and notice that labels' minimum height is maintained
4. Shrink the height of the 'Example' window
5. Observe the 'Example' window's labels
Expected result: Labels' minimum height is preserved, and both labels are visible in the window
Actual result: The label's minimum height is not preserved, and the bottom label is hidden
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a16, 2020.2.2f1 (1.0.0-preview.14), 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b6, 2021.2.0a4
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1 (UIElements are not supported), 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.0a15 (error concerning TwoPaneSplitView)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging