Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.15
Found in [Package]
Editor Window does not preserve the minimum height and width of UI Elements when resizing it
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project 'UI Window Bug.zip'
2. In the Main Menu bar click 'Window' > 'Example'
3. In the 'Example' window select and drag the split view's dragline and notice that labels' minimum height is maintained
4. Shrink the height of the 'Example' window
5. Observe the 'Example' window's labels
Expected result: Labels' minimum height is preserved, and both labels are visible in the window
Actual result: The label's minimum height is not preserved, and the bottom label is hidden
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a16, 2020.2.2f1 (1.0.0-preview.14), 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b6, 2021.2.0a4
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1 (UIElements are not supported), 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.0a15 (error concerning TwoPaneSplitView)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module