Search Issue Tracker
[Editor] User can open multiple console windows while playing in Maximize mode.
While playing in Maximize mode user can open multiple console windows.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the Sample scene in maximize mode.
3. Click on Debug text > Exit Play mode.
4. Dock newly opened Console window.
5. Repeat step 2, 3 and 4.
Observe that user can able to create multiple Console window.
2018.2.0a7, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.0f1.
Occurring on Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up