Search Issue Tracker
[Editor] User can open multiple console windows while playing in Maximize mode.
While playing in Maximize mode user can open multiple console windows.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the Sample scene in maximize mode.
3. Click on Debug text > Exit Play mode.
4. Dock newly opened Console window.
5. Repeat step 2, 3 and 4.
Observe that user can able to create multiple Console window.
2018.2.0a7, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.0f1.
Occurring on Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs