Search Issue Tracker
[Editor] User can open multiple console windows while playing in Maximize mode.
While playing in Maximize mode user can open multiple console windows.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the Sample scene in maximize mode.
3. Click on Debug text > Exit Play mode.
4. Dock newly opened Console window.
5. Repeat step 2, 3 and 4.
Observe that user can able to create multiple Console window.
2018.2.0a7, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.0f1.
Occurring on Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute