Search Issue Tracker
[Editor] User can open multiple console windows while playing in Maximize mode.
While playing in Maximize mode user can open multiple console windows.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the Sample scene in maximize mode.
3. Click on Debug text > Exit Play mode.
4. Dock newly opened Console window.
5. Repeat step 2, 3 and 4.
Observe that user can able to create multiple Console window.
2018.2.0a7, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.0f1.
Occurring on Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object