Search Issue Tracker
[Editor] User can open multiple console windows while playing in Maximize mode.
While playing in Maximize mode user can open multiple console windows.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the Sample scene in maximize mode.
3. Click on Debug text > Exit Play mode.
4. Dock newly opened Console window.
5. Repeat step 2, 3 and 4.
Observe that user can able to create multiple Console window.
2018.2.0a7, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.0f1.
Occurring on Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first