Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Editor] Tooltips are not available for "Script Debugging " and "Create Visual Studio Solution" in Build Setting window
Tooltips are not available for below properties under Standalone Platform in Build Setting window, Refer attached video
1) Script Debugging
2) Create Visual Studio Solution
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) File > Build Setting > Script Debugging/Create Visual Studio Solution > Hover mouse
Tooltips are missing for "Script Debugging" and "Create Visual Studio Solution properties"
Tooltips should have appeared on every property
2020.2.0a18, 2020.1.0f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2017.4.40f1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform