Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[Editor] Texts are getting clipped when logo added to the list in splash Image
Background Color and Background Image text are getting clipped when logo added to the list in splash Image.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Splash Image > Logos.
4. Click on "+" to add logos in the list.
Texts are getting clipped in splash Image.
Texts should not be clipped in splash Image.
2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.2.0a9.
Working fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open