Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[Editor] Texts are getting clipped when logo added to the list in splash Image
Background Color and Background Image text are getting clipped when logo added to the list in splash Image.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Splash Image > Logos.
4. Click on "+" to add logos in the list.
Texts are getting clipped in splash Image.
Texts should not be clipped in splash Image.
2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.2.0a9.
Working fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called