Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Editor] Texts are getting clipped when logo added to the list in splash Image
Background Color and Background Image text are getting clipped when logo added to the list in splash Image.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Splash Image > Logos.
4. Click on "+" to add logos in the list.
Texts are getting clipped in splash Image.
Texts should not be clipped in splash Image.
2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.2.0a9.
Working fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- Serialized attribute cannot be focused and written in when it goes after "TextArea" field
- Crash when dragging Prefab into scene
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders