Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[Editor] Texts are getting clipped when logo added to the list in splash Image
Background Color and Background Image text are getting clipped when logo added to the list in splash Image.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Splash Image > Logos.
4. Click on "+" to add logos in the list.
Texts are getting clipped in splash Image.
Texts should not be clipped in splash Image.
2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.2.0a9.
Working fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader