Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Editor] Texts are getting clipped when logo added to the list in splash Image
Background Color and Background Image text are getting clipped when logo added to the list in splash Image.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Splash Image > Logos.
4. Click on "+" to add logos in the list.
Texts are getting clipped in splash Image.
Texts should not be clipped in splash Image.
2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.2.0a9.
Working fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used