Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import "NewBehaviourScript.cs" and attach it to any GameObject
3. Go to Assets > Test > ConsoleError
4. Observe Console and Editor itself
Expected Behaviour: The new Scene is created and made active
Actual Behaviour: Editor stops repainting and two exceptions appear in the Console
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a24
Note: Other Scene creation methods do not generate exceptions but still causes the editor to not repaint. It seems that on some versions editor is still repainting but the exceptions appear in every supported stream.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows