Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Editor/Player freeze and Crash with error message "d3d11: failed to create buffer" after moving canvas
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter Playmode
3. Press "Play offline --> Tutorial"
4. Continue with the panels until the 11th one starting "Europe is divided into two subregions."
Result: freeze leading to a crash
Reproduced 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4 on DirectX 11 and OpenGL
Not reproduced on 5.6.3p4* and on any version on DirectX 9
Regression introduced in 2017.1
*-The bug was originally submitted as a dissapearance of UI elements. That appears to not happen, but instead the freeze happens right after
Verified FIXED 5.6.5f1, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy