Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Editor/Player crashes when the logfile path contains non-ASCII characters
How to reproduce:
1. Create a shortcut for Unity Editor
2. Add a -logfile command line argument followed by a path, containing non-ASCII characters
3. Launch Unity via this shortcut
Expected result: Unity launches without any issues
Actual result: Unity crashes and is re-launched again
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.5f1
Once Unity re-launches itself a log will not be generated at the custom path
Also affects built player shortcuts
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone