Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.1.1
Editor setting "Virtual Reality Supported" effects Standalone build settings
1.Open attached project.
2.Check Editor settings, notice that "Virtual Reality Supported" is enabled.
3.Try to build project for standalone.
4.Run standalone build, notice that without any additional command line arguments VR works from the start.
5.Inside Unity editor, disable "Virtual Reality Supported".
6.Run standalone build which was created in step 3, notice that VR is disabled, adding command line arguments for VR fixes this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse