Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
[Editor Scripting] Crash on calling EditorGraphicsSettings.GetShaderSettingsForPlatform
Reading PlatformShaderSettings from EditorGraphicsSettings.GetShaderSettingsForPlatform from an Editor script crashes the Editor
Run the project script via menu item Test/ProjectSettings. A crash occurs when the GetShaderSettingsForPlatform method is called.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open