Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[Editor Scripting] Crash on calling EditorGraphicsSettings.GetShaderSettingsForPlatform
Reading PlatformShaderSettings from EditorGraphicsSettings.GetShaderSettingsForPlatform from an Editor script crashes the Editor
Run the project script via menu item Test/ProjectSettings. A crash occurs when the GetShaderSettingsForPlatform method is called.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled