Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[Editor Scripting] Crash on calling EditorGraphicsSettings.GetShaderSettingsForPlatform
Reading PlatformShaderSettings from EditorGraphicsSettings.GetShaderSettingsForPlatform from an Editor script crashes the Editor
Run the project script via menu item Test/ProjectSettings. A crash occurs when the GetShaderSettingsForPlatform method is called.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI